Want to know more about EAP?
The Elderly and the Poor (EAP) is a Non profitable and non dona-table charity organization owned by Hajiya Habiba Abubakar for the less privilege, the elderly, the poor and struggling working families.
Founded in 2006 by Ms Habiba Abubakar who is an origin of Kano State, as a self funded charity organization. The Charity does not solicit or accept Monetary donation from Individual, Government and Private organization it is solely financed by Mrs Habiba Abubakar with the help of her team
Habiba holds a degree in mass communication from University of science and technology Haryana India, HND in business information technology from BTEC ( Edexcel ) IN UK, DMS professional development diploma in management studies BTEC ( Edexcel ) UK. She is Married with 3 children. Mrs Habiba Abubakar has traveled world-wide and won Several awards from different places.
1) DPS International (Delhi public school India) for Caring for elderly and Less privilege children.
2) An award from Amenity humanity foundation University INDIA for giving style to charity and hope for the less privileged.
3) Award by the first lady of Nigeria Mrs Stella Obasanjo for being caring for the less privilege.
4) Award by the late former Nigerian first lady Maryam Badamasi Babangida for given hope to the less privilede.
Our Mission, Vision and Values
Vision: Our vision is a world where all poor people elderly, disable and orphan children and their families receive the support they need, when they need it, for as long as they need it.
Mission: Our mission is based on creating independence, providing opportunity and offering support.
We do this through providing:
• Facilities, Clothing, shelter, food and Education to help provide Learning, and have independent movement
• Family Support Services to provide information and support
• Independent Living, teaching domestic and other practical skills.
Values: Our values are based on friendliness, approach-ability, personal contact, dedication and openness.